Dates & Timing: September 26th from 1-4 pm CET & September 27th from 10-1 pm CET
WHO and DCVMN are pleased to announce a joint workshop to discuss and develop a successful roadmap for CRP.
- This is an in-person workshop by invitation with virtual facility only to those who are unable to travel due to COVID restrictions/any other exigency
- The meeting would focus on strategic issues to arrive at the road map and to discuss real challenges and bottlenecks and find long term solutions.
- The details of the venue in Geneva, Switzerland will be provided upon your registration.
- The proceedings will be recorded and can be shared with all other members.
- In case you have any suggestions/ inputs/ questions, to be clarified please send them to us.
Following is the draft agenda:
- Welcome remarks and Overview of the workshop objectives and agenda. Director RPQ, WHO
- WHO PQ Vaccines programme and sharing of PQ assessment reports to enable CRP. Team Lead, RPO/PQT/VAX WHO
- Overview of Collaborative Registration Procedure: progress in Team Lead, RPQ/REG/FPI WHO implementation and identified challenges
- Challenges experienced by industry with the implementation of CRP for WHO DCVMN prequalified vaccines
- Plenary discussion and recommendations to overcome the ALL challenges identified