Arab Company for Pharmaceutical Products
Arabio “ Committed To Regional Health Security in Biological Products” is a biopharmaceutical company specialized in human vaccines, and other biopharmaceuticals.
Origins and Mission:
· Arabio is a biopharmaceutical company specialized in human vaccines and other biopharmaceuticals.
· Arabio is the first biopharmaceutical company in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). The size and scope of activities intended to be made in Arabio would make Arabio the first biological company of its kind in the Middle East.
· Arabio is a limited liability company established in 2005 by Jeddah BioCity currently known as “Reaaya Holding” and “Vacsera”, an Egyptian governmental company. In order to enable Arabio to access more markets in Africa & Middle East, new strategic partners have joined in 2006: “Acdima, Tamer Group” and “ICD". These new partners supported Arabio efforts to access GCC & MENA regional markets.
· Arabio aims to supply markets of the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) with high quality products that comply with the international quality high standards.
· The vision of Arabio is to be a regional leader & pioneer in Biopharmaceutical industry, and its mission to fulfil the expectation of its stakeholders in terms of quality, efficiency and sense of urgency.
· With its plant located at the industrial zone of Makkah (Saudi Arabia) with 11,000 m² land size, the size and the level of investments in Arabio would make Arabio the largest biopharmaceutical company of its kind in the Middle East.
· Arabio has production lines of pre-filled syringes, liquid and lyophilized vials from the best global machines suppliers to make high quality products and meet current good manufacturing practices and high international standards.
· Arabio is currently secondary packed and promoting a wide range of Biological products, including:
1. Aramen™ Vaccine “ACWY conjugate meningitis vaccine”.
2. Arapenta™ Vaccine “Fully liquid pentavalent vaccine that is indicated for protection of infant and toddlers against five diseases: Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, hepatitis B, and haemophilus influenza type b”.
3. Araflu™ Vaccine “seasonal flu vaccine.
Arabio future vaccines:
Tetanus Toxoid Vaccine
· Arabio has developed broad worldwide partnerships and alliances with a leading companies specialized in vaccines and other biological products:
1. GSK Biologicals
2. Novartis Vaccines
Abdulrahman Almutairi, General Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tarek Ibrahim , Business Development and Marketing Manager, email@example.com
Khurais Main Road, Khurais Comm. Centre, Opp. King Fahd Medical City
P.O.Box.63243 Riyadh, 11516
Tel. +966 1 461 5533
Fax +966 1 463 3729