COVAX Manufacturing SWAT Team is hosting on Wednesday June 22nd from 6:00-8:00 PDT / 15:00-17:00 CEST / 21:00-23:00 CST. This workshop will provide an overview of the CEPI 100-day plan and discuss innovations needed to meet the aspirations. Manufacturing is on the critical path to reaching the 100-day plan aspirations and this workshop will provide the opportunity to gather feedback on the plan and set the stage for future calls for proposal.
• Welcome and session introduction – Ingrid Kromann, CEPI- 5min
• CEPI 100 day aspiration overview & innovations – Renske Hesselink, CEPI – 20min
• NEJM delivering vaccines in 100 days – Matthew Downham, CEPI – 15min
• Industry perspective – 45 min each (speakers to be confirmed)
• Discussion – All – 30min
• Closing/ next steps – 5min
We will record this meeting for those who are unable to attend. Please contact Julia Kuhn at the Gates Foundation (Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
We look forward to your participation at the workshop. You should expect a calendar invitation shortly.