The Developing Countries Vaccine Manufacturers Network (DCVMN) is a voluntary public health-driven alliance of vaccine manufacturers from developing countries, firmly engaged in research, development, manufacturing and supply of high-quality vaccines that are accessible to protect people against known and emerging infectious diseases globally.
The Objectives of the Network are as follows:
To provide a consistent and sustainable supply of quality vaccines at an affordable price to developing countries
The following are the ancillary objectives and goals:
- To form a voluntary public health driven alliance of vaccine manufacturers from developing countries
- To strive for an International recognition such that developing country vaccine manufactures have an essential role in assuring the availability of quality vaccines for national immunization programs
- To encourage continuation of Research and Development efforts to meet the emerging vaccine needs in the developing world.
- Foster the development of members of the network to attain the status of WHO pre-qualification
- Foster collaboration and communication amongst members of the network and actively participate in the international vaccine community to accomplish network specified goal.
43 manufacturers from 15 territories: